Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh Me, Oh MY!

I hear that pesky flea buzzing around my head as I type this. The flea is saying, "it is only the third day and she has given up"! I say, no you pesky little flea, I have not given up, I just didn't have anything at home to cook for dinner! Before the flea can speak again, I slapped the shit out of him. (Maybe that's a bit strong--I really don't want to hurt the little flea, just shut his BIG MOUTH!)

Anyway, we ended up eating out at I-HOP this evening and maybe it would have been fun a week ago, but not tonight. The food just was not good. I wanted to be in my kitchen preparing somthing new. I really wanted the feeling out of stressing out whether or not the dish would turn out okay and more importantly, would it be edible! The excitement of creating somethjing new.

Oh me, Oh my! We will have to wait until the weekend to find the joy of cooking. If you are interested in my adventures, check back on Sunday evening or Monday morning. In the meantime, how many Weight Watchers points would an I-HOP omlette be???????

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your blog. You are very cookish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinach, mushroom, tomatoe omelette is 275 calories but a steak omelette is 915.

    ReplyDelete