Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Spinach Fet

I can't believe I am actually doing this. In fact had anyone asked me last week would I ever "Blog", I would have said never. You see, last Friday, I went to the movies with a friend of mine and saw the movie Julie and Julia. It was a cute movie and I must say a little inspirational. Julie kind of reminded me of me. A little lost, never finishing anything (let me take that back, Julie actually started things), I start them in my head and that's as far as they go. As of today, I am starting something that hopefully will continue. This blog will document my hits and misses through everyday life as I raise a son with my husband, work and at 46, learn how to cook!

Tonight I made resemary chicken with spinach fettuchine (did I spell that right?) Hell, who cares, all I care about is that it was edible. And, guess what? IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!! I changed the recipe and instead of adding half and half, I used diced tomatoes and it was wonderful. Even my picky eater son loved it! To tell you truth, I forgot to season the chicken, just a small thing though. Hell, you can always add the salt later. I was so happy, I took a picture with my digital camera. My only concern is how many Weight Watchers Points I used. In fact, I was supposed to have a vegetable. Do you think because it was spinach fettuchine (I have to learn how to spell that word) that counts as a vegetable?

2 comments:

  1. Who replaces half and half with tomatoes?

    You are quite the potty mouth. I didn't know that cooking could make someone so angry. By the way, please post pictures so that we can see them. Also, add "resemary" (sic) to your lookup list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma Yvette, I'm impressed. Did you use your food processor?

    ReplyDelete